PG Music Home
This doesn't seem possible as things stand now, or at least I haven't found it, but it would be neat to have the ability to change from one ST to another in the middle of a song without needing to spend an extra track for it.
+1
Any thing that can enhance an arrangement is welcome.
Ok, so maybe this one didn't exactly get an 'overwhelming' amount of support when first posted (over 6 years ago!), but since this still is an unresolved issue that continues to bug me, I'm bringing it back up for another go at it...
+1 I missed this one back then. No brainer.
This would blend the same instrument style change better than RealTracks.
Everything should be able to change not just RT RD but MST,UT,Midi,Loops and change on any beat, also on the Utility Tracks.
Ambitiously aiming for the stars as ever, I see wink
+1 for being able to change MIDI SuperTracks on a track the same way RealTracks can be changed on a track.

I must have missed this one first go around too. I apologize Eddie. It was a good idea in 2015 and remains a good idea.

Eddie, do you think the addition of 16 utility tracks in 2021 diminishes the need or desirability of your original wishlist request?
+1
Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
Eddie, do you think the addition of 16 utility tracks in 2021 diminishes the need or desirability of your original wishlist request?
I did contemplate that before bumping this thread and my conclusion was I don't think it does. For one thing, this is already possibly with RTs so there doesn't seem to be any logical reason as to why the same isn't with the STs. And hogging the program with Utility Tracks on an already CPU-heavy program when you shouldn't need to is not a good solution. I'd even say it's not a "solution", it's the akin to going around the river bank rather than simply crossing it!
+1 Good idea. I hope PG Music will implement it.
This is one I also missed, but can see good benefits from.

+1
© PG Music Forums