PG Music Home
Posted By: Matt Finley About Double-time - 11/06/15 02:03 PM
When choosing a RealTrack, you have the option of using the Timebase pull-down to select half-time or double-time. Outstanding. However, unless I missed it, no such option is available for RealDrums. So, that's Wishlist #1: please make it so the RealDrums have the same Timebase options as RealTracks.

And, if you want to alter the timebase of a RealTrack within the song, as far as I can tell, you can't; the pull-down will affect the whole track, even if you bring in a different number RealTrack with F5. My Wishlist #2 is to make the Timebase change available within the F5 Bar Settings.

A good use of these techniques would be to simulate a samba in quarter note=80 bpm, using a tempo of 160 but a timebase of half-time for several tracks, then bumping it up to Normal for more energy (a double-time feel).

Unless of course someone can tell me we can already do this somehow...

This idea came from a post in the BIAB forum here: http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=317057#Post317057
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: About Double-time - 11/06/15 10:09 PM
Well, if it's not there yet, then definitely a Big +1
Posted By: bebopfive Re: About Double-time - 11/09/15 06:45 PM
This is really needed...I would like to add a +1 also!
Posted By: Icelander Re: About Double-time - 11/14/15 01:06 AM
I could've sworn I already put a +1 to this exact wish before, so chances are high there's another thread with the same premise in here smile
© PG Music Forums