PG Music Home
Hi.
The "Slide tracks" command (Edit -> Slide tracks in BIAB 2016) seems to be one of these old features that never was revised since the introduction of Realtracks.
Currently it's a MIDI only feature, but there's no information about that anywhere, which can be confusing for a lot of users (specially for those who never worked with any pre-2008 BIAB version)

Please, make this feature work with MIDI and Real tracks.
+1
Yes, there's nothing to indicate that this doesn't work with RealTracks (except it doesn't!)
Yes, I'm trying to make 'slide tracks and humanise' work with RealTracks BIAB Mac 2017. But I can't hear any difference. I'd like to get a more laid-back feel for bass and drums in jazz arrangements. Any suggestions for settings?

Thanks

Terri
+1
I use very often this feature with the MIDI tracks.

So, a big +1.

Note also that some other features are for RT/RD only, but the documentation don't precise it.

For example : 'Allow Drum fill for bar before this part marker' is only operative with RealDrums and not with MIDI Drums. I have requested it some years ago with no success....
+1
To do it now with RealTracks/Drums
Track > Track Actions > Save As Performance file
Audio > Move Performance Track to Audio
Edit > Slide
Audio > Move Audio Track to Performance.

Or you can put a delay on one track (late) or the other tracks (early) http://www.voxengo.com/product/sounddelay/ Win/Mac

slide real tracks?
cool idea....i'd love that
IF IT'S DOABLE.

then i can get my drummer to "drag" on command smile

john
Bump! Still not fixed in 2019
© PG Music Forums