PG Music Home
Good Morning,

I also use IREALPRO, they actually show the chord layed out on keyboard- just 1st inversion. This would be real helpful to people like me
Bob
Bob, the BIAB keyboard display shows the notes being played, though it's a challenge to catch any particular chord. Are you saying you would like this or something similar, but always in first inversion rather than how they were actually voiced?
Hi Matt
Sorry it took so long to answer, haven't been feeling to good lately. I have multiple cancers. Doing better again, you reply was correct. On another note would you know anyone down here in NJ that could tutor me ( for money) to really help me make real arrangements not the stock stuff by just entering chords
Regards
Bob
I do not know any experienced BIAB users in New Jersey. There must be some?
Thank you if you hear of anyone I am 1/2 hour south of Middletown NY
Originally Posted By: bob mccormack

I also use IREALPRO, they actually show the chord layed out on keyboard- just 1st inversion. This would be real helpful to people like me

Love this idea Bob smile It has been passed along to our developers for their consideration!
Hi Matt,
Would be willing to travel a few hours if you know anyone who could tutor me to get better at making arrangement in biab. Oi live 1/2 hour south of Middletown ny Orange County
Boob
© PG Music Forums