PG Music Home
Posted By: Island Soul Slow to Ending - 12/07/17 02:09 PM
As of now, in the Mac 2017 version, if I want to slowly end a song, I have to go into the setting and change each bar to a different tempo. I would like to be able to select a number of bars and tell Band-in-a-Box what tempo I would like it to end with.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Slow to Ending - 12/07/17 03:55 PM
Not an unreasonable request.
+1
Posted By: zedd Re: Slow to Ending - 12/08/17 07:55 AM
+1 !!

I like this a lot, and also wish they would improve the ability to do numerous kinds of "multiple bar operations" from a single command like this.

We should be able to select multiple bars and then perform operations on all the selected bars at once, including your request for the tempo to start at such and such a tempo and end at another one.

Other examples include... selecting a set of bars and having BIAB put holds on all of those bars for a particular RealTrack (or on every 4th bar, or whatever is desired). Same with shots and rests. There are quite a number of operations that have to be manually done bar by bar, and it would be extremely helpful if we could control multiple bars when applying certain commands (even including the ability to transpose of a specific set of selected bars).

That would be BarBar-ific!!!
Posted By: Al-David Re: Slow to Ending - 12/20/17 02:04 PM
+1 here! That would be great!!!
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Slow to Ending - 12/20/17 04:16 PM
+1
Posted By: MikeK Re: Slow to Ending - 12/21/17 01:36 PM
+1
Posted By: Island Soul Re: Slow to Ending - 12/24/17 05:59 PM
Originally Posted By: Islansoul
As of now, in the Mac 2017 version, if I want to slowly end a song, I have to go into the setting and change each bar to a different tempo. I would like to be able to select a number of bars and tell Band-in-a-Box what tempo I would like it to end with.

On top of that, when it would slowly end to that tempo, I would like to be able to have the option to have the end chord held for a number of bars.
Posted By: Icelander Re: Slow to Ending - 12/25/17 03:08 PM
+1
Posted By: Trygve Larsen Re: Slow to Ending - 12/26/17 01:29 AM
+1
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: Slow to Ending - 12/26/17 10:35 AM
Originally Posted By: Islansoul

I have the PC version and don't know about the Bar Settings in the MAC version. The PC version has a Change Tempo By Percentage selection in Bar Settings. If the MAC version has that option, you can slowly end a song and also stop the action prior to the last bar and tell BIAB what tempo you want the song to end with.
Posted By: mrgeeze Re: Slow to Ending - 02/10/18 12:06 PM
+1
Posted By: Island Soul Re: Slow to Ending - 02/12/18 06:24 PM
If this is not for the PC version, then let's make it happen.
© PG Music Forums