PG Music Home
Posted By: dave4068 Window position memory - 01/27/18 03:07 PM
I use two monitors and like the style and song picker windows to be in one while the main control window is in another, but BIAB doesn't remember. I drag the picker windows to the second monitor, but after closing and reopening, they appear in their original position over the main screen. Could this be fixed via an update please?
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Window position memory - 01/27/18 04:10 PM
+1

The StylePicker allows the user to move and resize its form and to adjust column widths etc.

If the user adjusts the form to suit their requirements, then selects a style by pressing OK, the form layout is preserved.

However, if the user adjusts the form to suit their requirements and does not select a style (by not pressing OK), these adjusted positions are not saved. The next time the StylePicker is opened, the original layout is presented, forcing the user to go through the process of adjusting the layout again.

As the form is shown as Modal, it appears that a modal result of mrOK is used for two purposes:
1 : Save the users form size preferences
2 : Load the Style

An improvement would be to Save the user's form size preferences whenever the form is closed, regardless of the modal result.
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Window position memory - 01/27/18 04:56 PM
+1
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Window position memory - 01/27/18 05:07 PM
+1
Posted By: dave4068 Re: Window position memory - 01/27/18 05:17 PM
It's not working for me. I move the picker window, resize, select a style and click OK. Then reopen the picker and it's back to the default position and size. BTW I have 2018 and the latest update.
Posted By: Cerio Re: Window position memory - 01/27/18 05:46 PM
+1
Posted By: John-Luke Re: Window position memory - 01/28/18 09:47 AM
+1
© PG Music Forums