PG Music Home
Posted By: Trygve Larsen All my wishes - 07/20/18 02:50 AM
1. Sequencer. When I open the sequencer, it always ask; Melody Track Type need to be set to Multi Channel for the sequencer. OK to do this? This is an unnecessary question, since there is no alternative anyway. Get rid of it and do it automatically...

2. Same after clicking OK after finish chose instrument... Since there is no option in the sequencer to ad more channels anyway, there is no need for the next question also imo...

3.When open the real track window, let the default be show only Ev if the song is in Ev, or Sw if the song s in Sw... With an option so show all...

4. When we type in a filter, let the update button be highlighted, so we kan just press enter...

5.Have a default setting in bar setting. For example; Chorus 1, mute solo, chorus 2, mute melody, and sett solo back to normal. Chorus 3, mute solo again, and set melody back to normal... OR a default setting user can chose for him self.. So no need to do this again for every song. As for me, this setting is used for "every" song I make...

6. Make sure ALL real tracks have a proper endings. As for now, to many real track does not have this. AND make a sign or something to insert in the end of chorus bar that make this ending also apply in the end of the solo part.. As for now, this is not possible...This makes often a totally unnatural ending of a solo part in the song...

7. Let the song name automatically come up when we save the song, ALSO when we save as audio. ALSO if and when we change the song name. As for now, this does not happen.

8. And last, but not least; Get rid of the message "The song has been changed, Save the song?", after we have saved it and exported as audio, and will open another song, because NO, IT HAS NOT BEEN CHANGED; AND I HAVE JUST SAVED IT ! ! ! !

THAT was for this time...;)
Posted By: JohnJohnJohn Re: All my wishes - 07/20/18 11:28 AM
+1
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: All my wishes - 07/20/18 09:36 PM
Trygve,

+1. Well thought out and presented wishlist. I hope PG Music will pay attention to this request.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: All my wishes - 07/20/18 10:26 PM
Leo, some useful ideas have been listed, removing double handling etc.
+1
Posted By: Trygve Larsen Re: All my wishes - 07/22/18 04:18 AM
Thank's for the thumbs up guys...
© PG Music Forums