PG Music Home
Posted By: Island Soul My Whishes - 08/08/18 04:00 PM
These are a few things I would like to see for feature updates in BIAB

1. A drum fill option to replace the count in before the start of a backing track

2. The ability to have a search bar to find files you have created inside Band in a Box.

3. Allow multi channel midi files to separate each part onto and individual track with easy.

4. Allow for the option of inputting notes by selecting the note value and placing it on the staff, not on the weird grid system.

5. Allow of each track to have a separate notion instead of combing them all. If I want to transpose a part to make it easy for a saxophonist to read, I don’t want the bass to transposed along with the saxophone part.

6. A cloud based library to share user tracks.

7. Have a real 6/8and 12/8 feel and allow for more than four chords to be type into a single measure.
Posted By: MarioD Re: My Whishes - 08/08/18 05:49 PM
Islansoul I believe you have a Mac. You might want to check and see if these Windows' options are available on the Mac version:

#1-count ins - Go to options/count-in and Metronome options and click on allow lead-in Bars and Play lead in even if intro present then in the lead-in type click on the fill that you want as a lead in.

As far as the other suggestions I do that kind of work in my DAW so others will have to expand on those suggestions.

Even though I probably will not use these suggestions other may so

+1

Description: count in
Attached picture Count-in and Metronome Options .jpg
Posted By: Icelander Re: My Whishes - 09/12/18 07:51 PM
Mario - We do not have the 1 bar only count-in option, so the rest of that advice really makes little difference for the suggested idea (as I understand it).

Islansoul - Pretty neat ideas in there, some I support/like more than others, but overall this gets my +1
© PG Music Forums