PG Music Home
Would be convenient to be able to export individual midi tracks from mixer channels in similar way WAV files can be saved from "Track Actions" menu. Mechanism is there, just would make more sense to have it on the track for similar workflow.
Can't you drag the MIDI track to the hextant? Would that perform the same function, or did you wish to do something different?

Attached picture 2018-10-18_13-58-32.jpg
VideoTrack, This does not work same way as "track action".
Track action/save, asks every time for name of the track and folder (remembering last folder). So I can name tracks as I wish.

The drag menu is definitely more convenient in first step, but changing folder takes more steps, and most importantly it does not allow for custom names, it generates a long unwanted name, that has to be changed at later time. So have 20+ tracks, would end up with 20+ name changes.

Correct me if I am wrong.
P.S. If I am not, an option of pop "save" dialog would also work nicely on drop , where you can choose the name of the track that is being dropped and location in similar way "Track Action" has it.
Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
So have 20+ tracks, would end up with 20+ name changes.

Are you running a future version of BiaB? grin
Oh, to have 20+ tracks.
Ha-ha. Of course not. Saving re-generated versions of tracks as audio to use in DAW... so audio tracks work fine from the mixer "track actions" which ASKS each time to name the file for save, plus easy way to switch/create folders (Windows style) I wish similar would be available for midi.
© PG Music Forums