PG Music Home
I would really like to be able to save and load different Realtrack Sets in the way that you can create Style and Song Sets.

The idea is to create a set of Soloists say Piano, Guitar and Pedal steel that is most suitable for Fills and to be able to load that and select what I need.

Same with say Rythm RTs that I have auditioned and decided to use in the future.

I must resort to making a manual list now to be able to classify and document my favorites!

Pretty Please, Please , Please ......
Perhaps I'm not understanding what you want and if so, please elaborate.

You can create a new style and have it include only the instruments you want. Start with a blank style, set the tempo, select your instruments and save the style under a new name.

Attached picture Clipboard01.jpg
I might be interpreting your post incorrectly but BIAB already has a system that offers lists of RTs suited to present settings. Users can select from this list.

Getting to the list begins with right-clicking on the track in question and then following the numbers on the image below.

Attached picture suggested RTs based on present style and settings.JPG
Originally Posted By: CountryTrash
I would really like to be able to save and load different Realtrack Sets in the way that you can create Style and Song Sets.

I understand that if you find a particular realtrack that you like, you would like to add it to a "favorite realtracks" list, the same way you can do, for example, with styles.

If I'm right, +1, I also miss that feature.
As I understand it, you are looking for a way to save selected RealTracks as 'favorites', that you can quickly locate again.

Yes, this would be a very useful feature.

+1
Cerio and Videotrack .. you understood what I meant!!

Jim and Noel, I hav been doing exactly what you said but I do not want to trawl through all the 1000's of realtracks if I just want to use the ones I have decided is my current favorites for now. The current realtrack favorite list gets cluttered with all the ones I have tried and rejected.

I want to create re-usable categorised favorite saved sets.

Lets hope. Should not be difficult to do as they have used the same dialog for Song Favorites and Style Favorites.
+1

Here's something you can try while PG gets around to doing it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q54lg6xdyktwg3x/RT%20RD%20Favourites.zip?dl=1

Open the settings.ini in notepad and paste the RealTrack/Drum name over the ERROR text do the same with the corresponding funct as in example,
save the settings.ini
open RT RD Favourites 64.exe or RT RD Favourites 32.exe as Administrator or
if you have AutoHotKeys installed run RT RD Favourites.ahk
You can add more favourites to the list to make it more than 14,
you can add more Tabs for genre, guitar, bass, keys or whatever.

Full Screen

Attached File
RT-RD-Favourites.gif  (47 downloads)
© PG Music Forums