PG Music Home
A new feature came with 2019; Use "N" to insert new notes when in editable notation mode.. This drives me crazy ! I use this "editable notation mode" all the time when edit and add lyric to a song... Now,after 2019, I forget that I am in that mode, inserting lyric, hear a sound, but in my mind, that are not adjusted yet to that this sound means the letter "N" cannot be used in the lyric, because that only letter is assigned to insert a note in this mode ! ! ! So I have to change the mode back to pure "regular notation mode" to continue... And THEN, a note need editing, and bang ! Back to "editable notation mode again" to da that... Then I forget to switch back to regular again, and same over again and again.. GRRRRRRR: ! ! ! ! It have made it double work for me and not simpler... Because, I work all the time with typing notebased lyric, same time as editing notes... Get my point ???

Maybe many users are happy for this new feature. But certainly not me ! And I don't know how many others.. But please do it voluntary to use new features, as you so wisely did with the new "look" in 2018... It just does not make any sense to me that a way to do stuff, that worked perfectly well, suddenly are GONE to please a few users that wanted to add this "N" stuff to the notation feature...
I guess it would be good if there was a choice available (if that's not the case now).
+1
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
I guess it would be good if there was a choice available (if that's not the case now).
+1
At least they did not mentioned that as an option in the video about new features..
© PG Music Forums