PG Music Home
This has been discussed before, but I thought it should have its own thread (or if there is one, to bump the topic).

When Natural Arrangement is in effect, you cannot see what your chords are changed to and played as. It would greatly help to be able to view this action. Perhaps toggle between the original and changed chords, or perhaps place an overlay in red of the changed chords above the original ones etc. Something - right now, it's a mystery.

Even better, it would be great to be able to control the change on an individual chord basis, i.e. override the Natural Arrangement change for a particular chord if we wanted to. Then I would be much more likely to use the feature, because now it's all or nothing.
+1
Definitely need to see what gets changed.
+1
Great idea, +1 here!
+1 I'd like to see the changes, too.
+1.
+1
Nice idea! +1
Would be good. +1

Tony
+1 from me too.
I might have more confidence in it if I could see WHAT changed and WHY.
Ian
I should mention that, in another thread, it was stated that you can use this feature on individual tracks, not just the whole song. Nevertheless, my basic request stands. Thanks.
+1
that would be great
++1
+1
PLUS one for sure, sometimes chords sound way off and it just does not change, worst culprits are 7th chords
+1
+1

If BiaB won't tell its users what it plans to do with the chords we input, it should at least tell us what it has done after the fact. There is a work-around for this, but it doesn't work very well. You can render your BiaB song to an audio file, then pass the audio file through the Audio Chord Wizard to generate a BiaB interpretation of the chords found in the audio file. For now, the best solution is to use your ears. Even that can be problematic because the chords are often arpeggiated or otherwise fragmented with transition notes.
© PG Music Forums