PG Music Home
Posted By: musiclover Band in a Box-Cloud. - 11/05/19 11:37 AM
I think I would definitely use this, if a browser based version was developed, just login on your browser and the cloud based version of band in a box would load, with midi styles only as I could see problems with Realtracks included as well.

It would be great to flesh out a song from anywhere where you had no access to biab computer based.

I believe that other software nowadays does this, might be a good business model for PG as well, where upgraders in the current year get free access, and all others maybe pay a montly sub of $5 or so.

Would make biab available to a greater mass of people, even those who have no biab on their computer.

Just a thought.
Posted By: MarioD Re: Band in a Box-Cloud. - 11/05/19 05:52 PM
For me it would work only as an option. My music computer is off-line except for upgrades and/or registrations, thus this cloud BiaB would not work.

If only as an option = +1
If not = -1.
Posted By: sixchannel Re: Band in a Box-Cloud. - 11/07/19 09:58 AM
+1 from me.
I'd be happy, when away from base,to be able to log on to PG and use a Virtual BB (based on the spec I have already bought and paid for) even at X$ an hour PPU. When done, DL the SGU to my tablet for use when I get home, or Save somewhere at PG, say in My Profile.
Ian
© PG Music Forums