PG Music Home
Hi folks,

I was inputting chords of one of my songs into the chordsheet, playing along with my guitar and figuring out as you do where to put the right chords etc.

The thought struck me that when a song is playing in biab and as each bar is highlighted in turn, it might make it a little easier when inputting chords for only half of the bar to be highlighted, the first two beats of bar, then the last two.

Just think this extra visual indicator of only highlighting two beats at a time would make it a little easier to get it right when inputting chords.

Ability to either turn this on or off in display options of course.
I guess there's some benefit in such a feature.
When inputting chords, the left and right hand part of the bar are highlighted separately. When playing back, the highlight is bar-by-bar.

+1

Thanks VideoTrack, it is the playing back I am on about here, often when I am iputing the chords I get a certain distance in the song, and then will let biab play back to see how it sounds and put in another few chords, and when I am finished with chord input I play back the whole song in case I missed something chord wise.

Just think that if there was the asked for feature it would make it easier.
I might not want this but I can see how others might.

+1
This really doesn't affect me one way or the other but if others will find it beneficial then way not.

+1
+1
Like this ?

Attached picture BB-Chords-Beats.gif
Wow, Pipeline. That's pretty damn close! (Probably better, actually)
© PG Music Forums