PG Music Home
To bind chord midi preview sound as Matt explained below to a single mouse click over the chord.

Just checking, are you familiar with Shift+Enter to sound any chord in the chordsheet? Works a trick. You get sound from the piano and bass tracks. And since it's MIDI, you hear the subtle upper extensions correctly.
Matt,
Cool!!!! Thank you!!!
So request is even simpler, to be able to bind that function to mouse somehow on single click. A tick box somewhere. "Enable chord preview on mouse click"?
Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
..function to mouse somehow on single click..

Yes Play Chord will do it (run Chord Picker Tool As Admin if Biab is also:

Attached File
Pipeline,
Through the chord picker it does - audition chords, but not directly from the BIAB grid, on a single click.
I wonder if autokey can bind Shift+enter to a "single click" on the chord grid. On other thought it would not work for 2 chords in a half a bar. It will only audition first one.

Dilemma.. I guess it will remain a wish. But I still think it would be useful, to be able to audition progression by hearing any chord instantly (past the first one too) on chart, simple way with a single click smile
You can single click if you hold ctrl
save this as Biab control click play chord.ahk
Code:
~LButton & Control::
winactivate, ahk_class TBandWindow
Send, +{Enter}
return

Goto AutoHotKey install folder and set AutoHotkey.exe to run as admin if Biab is set to that.
Same if you compile the script to an exe.
Just remember it will send all ctrl+left click to Biab as shift+enter when running.
You can change the hotkey to whatever you like "~LButton & Alt::"
If you right click AHK in the tray you can suspend it.
© PG Music Forums