PG Music Home
Posted By: Peter K. Hewer Suggestion: a "Style Machine Gun" - 06/22/20 05:34 AM
It would be cool if you could create a "Style Machine Gun". This tool would allow BAIB users to load (i.e. add) however many styles they wish to audition. The user chooses the styles they wish to audition and then each of the styles would be played consecutively being replaced after X bars or X choruses. For example I select 15 styles to audition with my BAIB song and I would set the utility to change styles every 8 bars. This is a quick way to get a feel for a number of styles. If this is not clear than you can call me or email me for clarification.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Suggestion: a "Style Machine Gun" - 06/22/20 08:53 AM
Peter, your idea is worthy of consideration. +1

Please also consider to edit your post and remove your direct contact details. Instead, suggest a P.M. method to contact you.

If you want to know who's looking that you don't know about, go to Users > Who's Online and look for Search Spiders. Currently there are 402 of these spiders online, each reading you telephone number. Not great, unless you want lots of endless unsolicited calls for solar panels, and, and, and ...

Just trying to help smile

Attached picture 2020-06-22_21-49-38.jpg
Posted By: MarioD Re: Suggestion: a "Style Machine Gun" - 06/22/20 10:52 AM
+1 for your idea.

A BIG+1 for VideoTrack's suggestion. Like Niki says "just do it".
Posted By: MartinB Re: Suggestion: a "Style Machine Gun" - 06/24/20 11:04 AM
PG Music locks out archive.org via some robot.txt, yet allows commercial spiders and crawlers?
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Suggestion: a "Style Machine Gun" - 06/24/20 09:13 PM
I'm not sure what might be locked out, but the Spiders have always been there.
Posted By: Peter K. Hewer Re: Suggestion: a "Style Machine Gun" - 06/25/20 01:42 AM
Thanks I took my phone number out and thanks about the risk of putting the number out there.
© PG Music Forums