PG Music Home
Posted By: Pipeline Biab Online Tracks Download - 06/24/20 08:16 PM
I have mentioned this before somewhere in the past.
If you had an online version of Biab where people can come and enter chords into a chord sheet in the web browser (or upload ABC XML SGU) to create the track/s they need.
Like an online studio, if they need them tempo mapped they can upload a midi file with the tempo map.
The styles, instruments and drums can be preview online as they can now.
It could work similar to how bbserver.exe works serving the Android/iOS app.
The tracks are generated and played back with a watermark for preview or downloaded as an mp3 for testing in their DAW with their other tracks,
if they are happy with the results they can add them to the cart to download without watermarks.
This way those that don't have Biab can try it out and those that would not use it enough to warrant buying it can just buy the tracks and download instantly. So you have the option of buying Biab or hiring Biab.
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Biab Online Tracks Download - 06/24/20 10:03 PM
+1

Many programs have an option for local computer and / or online use.

What would be really nice would be to be able to sign up for an online Band-in-a-Box account and then be able to sync song projects between my computer and my online account. I could start a song project online or on my computer and work on the project from whichever avenue works best for me.

I sat in a doctor's office for an hour and a half today waiting to be seen. That's an hour and a half I could spend with my online Band-in-a-Box account once this idea is realized.
Posted By: MartinB Re: Biab Online Tracks Download - 06/25/20 03:04 AM
If it's possible to stream interactive games these days via systems such as Google Stadia, it may be possible do do something similar with BiaB.
© PG Music Forums