PG Music Home
Posted By: PALMA EDITAR REAL TRACK - 07/07/20 08:27 AM
Actualmente, salvo error por mi parte, no puedo editar Real track en BIAB.
actualmente SI puedo editar midi en BIAB
DESEO
Poder editar una pista Real track (cortar....etc)
por lo menos que funcione configurar acorde (silencio en una parte del compás...etc)
RESULTADO
Poder suprimir una o varias partes del compás que no quede bien
en los acompañamientos y en los solos
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: EDITAR REAL TRACK - 07/07/20 08:35 AM
Originally Posted By: PALMA
Actualmente, salvo error por mi parte, no puedo editar Real track en BIAB.
actualmente SI puedo editar midi en BIAB
DESEO
Poder editar una pista Real track (cortar....etc)
por lo menos que funcione configurar acorde (silencio en una parte del compás...etc)
RESULTADO
Poder suprimir una o varias partes del compás que no quede bien
en los acompañamientos y en los solos

Thanks to Google Translate:
"Currently, except for an error on my part, I cannot edit Real track in BIAB.
currently I can edit midi in BIAB
WISH
Able to edit a Real track (cut .... etc)
at least it works set chord (silence in a part of the compass ... etc)
OUTCOME
Being able to delete one or more parts of the compass that does not look good
in the accompaniments and in the solos"

My response effort to help:
"RealTracks are Audio recordings of real musicians. Many RealTracks have notation 'transcriptions' which closely resemble the musician's recording, but may not be perfectly accurate.

You can change RealTracks at specific bars to either silence the part or select a different instrument for any number of bars. Choose the bar where you wish to make the change and press Function Key <F5>.
Hopefully this assists a little bit."

Translated:
Mi esfuerzo de respuesta para ayudar:
"Las RealTracks son grabaciones de audio de músicos reales. Muchas RealTracks tienen 'transcripciones' de notación que se parecen mucho a la grabación del músico, pero pueden no ser perfectamente precisas.

Puede cambiar RealTracks en barras específicas para silenciar la parte o seleccionar un instrumento diferente para cualquier número de barras. Elija la barra donde desea realizar el cambio y presione la tecla de función <F5>.
Esperemos que esto ayude un poco ".

Posted By: Pipeline Re: EDITAR REAL TRACK - 07/07/20 07:36 PM
Puede guardar la pista en un archivo de rendimiento y luego moverla a la pista de audio para editarla. Luego puede volver a moverlo a la pista de rendimiento.

You can save the track to a Performance file then move it to the Audio track to edit it. Then you can move it back to Performance track.
Posted By: PALMA Re: EDITAR REAL TRACK - 07/10/20 02:56 PM
Muchas gracias. Buen truco
He pasado una pista de piano a wav
Después la he abierto en edición de audio y la he modificado. Todo bien
NO SE HACER el ultimo paso: volver el audio modificado por ejemplo a la pista de guitarra que esta libre
¿Me lo puede decir, por favor?

Gracias
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: EDITAR REAL TRACK - 07/11/20 12:31 AM
Translated:
Thank you very much. Good trick
I have passed a piano track to wav
Later I have opened it in audio edition and I have modified it. All good
I DON'T DO the last step: return the modified audio for example to the free guitar track
Can you tell me, please?

Thank you
Posted By: Pipeline Re: EDITAR REAL TRACK - 07/11/20 04:46 AM
Thanks VT

Attached File
Track-Performance-Audio.gif  (93 downloads)
Posted By: PALMA Re: EDITAR REAL TRACK - 07/16/20 05:38 PM
Hola
Muchas gracias
Algo hago mal, repetiré.

Esto ocurre:
Cuando edito la pista (por ejemplo borrar un compás) y la devuelvo a la misma pista de donde la tomé, vuelve a sonar igual, con el compás sin borrar.

Pero si la devuelvo a una pista que no esté utilizada SÍ suena con el compás
borrado.....¿?

intentaré otra vez
Gracias
Posted By: Pipeline Re: EDITAR REAL TRACK - 07/16/20 06:40 PM
Originally Posted By: PALMA
Hello
Thank you very much
I do something wrong, I will repeat.

This happens:
When I edit the track (for example erase a measure) and return it to the same track I took it from, it sounds the same again, with the measure not erased.

But if I return it to an unused track it DOES sound with the beat
erased.....?

i will try again
Thank you

No puedo hacer que funcione correctamente en 2020 ver724.
La pista de batería no cambia de color a naranja.
Después de eliminar las barras de la pista en la Edición de audio, la moví hacia atrás pero aún se reproduce.
Lo mismo con las otras pistas.

I can't get it to work correctly in 2020 ver724.
The Drums track does not change color to orange.
After removing bars from the track in the Audio Edit I moved it back but still plays.
The same with the other tracks.

Attached picture BB-Edit-Performance-Track.png
Posted By: Pipeline Re: EDITAR REAL TRACK - 07/16/20 07:13 PM
La única forma en que funcionará es guardar la canción y luego la nueva canción.
luego abre la canción

The only way it will work is to save the song then new song
then open song

Attached picture BB-Edit-Performance-Track2.png
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: EDITAR REAL TRACK - 07/17/20 08:55 AM
Originally Posted By: Pipeline
Puede guardar la pista en un archivo de rendimiento y luego moverla a la pista de audio para editarla. Luego puede volver a moverlo a la pista de rendimiento.

You can save the track to a Performance file then move it to the Audio track to edit it. Then you can move it back to Performance track.

You can save the track to a Performance file then move it to the Audio track to edit it, but you can't move it back to the same Channel you converted to a Performance Track without completing additional steps because there's been two Performance Tracks created, an original performance of the track and an edited version of the track.

Because you converted the Channel to a Performance Track, the original RealTrack performance has automatically been saved to a Performance Track and your editing process results in creating an additional Performance Track in the same folder. When a Performance Track is created, a WAV (or WMA) file is automatically saved and a bt1 file is also created.

I can get your instructions to work if I unfreeze the track and regenerate the file rather than play it after the new, edited Performance Track has been moved back to the original Channel.

This issue is eliminated if rather than convert the track to a Performance Track, you either save the track to WAV or render it and import that audio and convert it to a first generation Performance Track ensuring there are no remnants remaining from the first Performance Track as you've described in your instructions.
Posted By: Pipeline Re: EDITAR REAL TRACK - 07/17/20 07:30 PM
When I create a Performance on drums it does not change to orange Artist,
but when I create one with the other tracks it does change to orange Artist.
When it "Moves" the Performance track
_JAZFRED Drums.WAV
to Audio track
_JAZFRED.WAV
_JAZFRED.bt1
back to Performance
_JAZFRED Drums.WAV
_JAZFRED.bt1

the beat file should be renamed also
_JAZFRED Drums.WAV
_JAZFRED Drums.bt1

and then loaded in the track (as you see the freeze is removed) so that track should play without having to open the session again.
If you erase the track it says there is _JAZFRED Drums.WAV
so one would think that when you Move the Audio back to Performance track it will play that. When you re-open the session then it create the beat file, makes the drum track orange and plays, but if you stop and play again it will go back to green.
When I move the Bass back from Audio Edit to Performance track on Bass it turns orange and says "Artist" but don't play unless I re-open the session.

Cuando creo una interpretación en batería, no cambia a artista naranja,
pero cuando creo una con las otras pistas, cambia a Artista naranja.
Cuando "mueve" la pista de rendimiento
_JAZFRED Drums.WAV
a la pista de audio
_JAZFRED.WAV
_JAZFRED.bt1
volver al rendimiento
_JAZFRED Drums.WAV
_JAZFRED.bt1

el archivo beat también debe renombrarse
_JAZFRED Drums.WAV
_JAZFRED Drums.bt1

y luego se carga en la pista (como ve, se elimina el congelamiento) para que esa pista se reproduzca sin tener que abrir la sesión nuevamente.
Si borras la pista, dice que hay _JAZFRED Drums.WAV
entonces uno pensaría que cuando mueva el audio nuevamente a la pista de rendimiento, reproducirá eso. Cuando vuelve a abrir la sesión, crea el archivo de ritmo, hace que la pista de batería sea naranja y se reproduce, pero si se detiene y vuelve a tocar, volverá a verde.
Cuando muevo el bajo de Audio Edit a la pista Performance en Bass, se vuelve naranja y dice "Artista", pero no toco a menos que vuelva a abrir la sesión.

Attached File
Attached File
Posted By: Pipeline Re: EDITAR REAL TRACK - 07/18/20 12:25 AM
The other way I found is freeze all other tracks except for the Performance track/s then hit Play/Generate.

La otra forma que encontré fue congelar todas las demás pistas, excepto las pistas de rendimiento y luego presionar Reproducir / Generar.
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: EDITAR REAL TRACK - 07/19/20 09:12 AM
I get similar results for drum track but I only have to regenerate for the edited Performance Track to play correctly.

One thing you don't mention but I do when I'm using Performance Tracks is I Save the project and update the Saves through the various levels of the conversion. When I reopen the file, the track shows -Realdrums but the Performance Track plays correctly activating both Play and Play/Generate buttons.
Posted By: Pipeline Re: EDITAR REAL TRACK - 07/19/20 10:09 AM
It's a simple fix to Play the Performance track once it is "Moved" from the Audio track, once they do that users shouldn't have any issues.
It's like if I collab with artist to record a bass track because as you know the bass RTs don't always play the correct notes for more complex chords and I import that artist track into Biab and "Move" it to the Bass track, when I listen to it it will be still playing the wrong notes, so we don't need that confusion, we just need it to play when "Moved" there and the drum track to stay orange Artist.
© PG Music Forums