PG Music Home
So, there are a couple of things I do a lot when in Chord Sheet view (which is about 99% of my BIAB time). And those two things are,

1) Chord Settings

2) Bar Settings

BUT, it is a bit of a pain to have to constantly be opening a modal dialog box, making changes and then dismissing it.

I would love to see the Chord Settings and Bar Settings windows be non-modal, always on top until dismissed and have them interact with the chord sheet so when I click a bar, that bar's settings are automatically updated in the non-modal window. And when I change any settings in the non-modal window those settings are automatically applied to the active bar.

Before anyone explains to me there is a way to navigate the bars in both of these settings dialogs I am familiar with that and that feature is good but not nearly as handy and intuitive as what I am requesting.

I would love to take this one step further and have a single non-modal window that has two tabs, Chord Settings and Bar Settings. Each of the tabs would work as described above but now it would be a single non-modal window.
Posted By: MarioD Re: Improve Chord Sheet View Options Setting - 11/18/20 11:45 AM
Good idea!

+1
Great idea, delivering more effective workflow.

+1
© PG Music Forums