PG Music Home
Posted By: MikeK Utility Tracks Enhancements - 12/07/20 01:43 AM
Love to use those and assigning addition RTs can really make a difference! AWESOME!!! smile

Just a couple of requests, if you don't mind:

1) If you add a RT to a Utility Track, please include the name of that RT track.
2) All "regular tracks can be frozen, but Utility tracks can't - currently.

Those couple of additions would be much appreciated by many! smile

Thanks, PG - AWESOME JOB!!! smile
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Utility Tracks Enhancements - 12/07/20 02:21 AM
About #2, I think a RealTrack copied to a Utility Track is by definition frozen. It will not be regenerated. It can be edited.

If this changes in the future as requested, and the Utility Tracks become like the original RealTracks (or MIDI tracks other than Melody and Soloist), then we will need to be able to freeze them.
Posted By: Rustyspoon# Re: Utility Tracks Enhancements - 12/07/20 04:33 AM
Mike,
Agreed on #1 +1

Matt explained well #2.
So freeze button when they have true RT behaviour +1

---
Yep, Extra tracks make HUGE difference! smile
Posted By: balbuena Re: Utility Tracks Enhancements - 12/07/20 04:33 AM
Hello,
great update 804 but would it be possible to include user tracks, real drums and loops that will complete the functionality of utility tracks
thank you.
Posted By: MikeK Re: Utility Tracks Enhancements - 12/10/20 01:52 AM
Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
About #2, I think a RealTrack copied to a Utility Track is by definition frozen. It will not be regenerated. It can be edited.

If this changes in the future as requested, and the Utility Tracks become like the original RealTracks (or MIDI tracks other than Melody and Soloist), then we will need to be able to freeze them.

Thanks, Matt. I'm not copying a RT to a Utility Track, I am adding a NEW RT. I want that one to be able to frozen if I choose to.

Makes more sense?

Thanks, brother!
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Utility Tracks Enhancements - 12/10/20 10:21 AM
Interestingly that was not possible when I wrote that. Changes are coming quickly about what the utility tracks can do.
© PG Music Forums