PG Music Home
The tab in the mixer named 'Pianos' should be named 'Keyboard' or similar.

In reality, it represents a keyboard that plays an assigned musical instrument. The instrument may be a Drum Kit, a Bass, a Trumpet, an Organ, a Guitar or more. It's not always a Piano, and the term 'Piano' is misleading. Please rename it to 'Keyboard'.

Yes?

Attached picture 2021-01-04_22-01-46.jpg
I wondered about that a long time ago but concluded it meant representation of piano fingering for each track. Sure, Keyboards makes sense. I hope it will fit in the tab.
"Keyboa".
"Keybds" ?
Anyway, I'm confident that it would fit. The tab size adjusts automatically, and there's plenty of space available.

+1
Why not just Keys?

+1
Hm ... I understand 'Pianos' in this context as a generic term for the piano keys layout - 'Keys' could be confused with 'key signatures' ... why not just leave it at 'Pianos'.
Originally Posted By: MartinB
Hm ... I understand 'Pianos' in this context as a generic term for the piano keys layout - 'Keys' could be confused with 'key signatures' ... why not just leave it at 'Pianos'.

Good point! I didn't think of that, blush obviously
Originally Posted By: MartinB

Leaving it at 'Pianos' completely misses the entire intention of the wishlist item. Why not make it 'Keyboards' and stop worrying if it will fit or not cry

Attached picture 2021-01-12_12-02-05.jpg
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Leaving it at 'Pianos' completely misses the entire intention of the wishlist item. Why not make it 'Keyboards' and stop worrying if it will fit or not cry

That's ok. Yet since this is a wishlist -> I'd prefer to stick with 'Pianos' . . .

PS: Maybe we vote for an option cool
Quote:
That's ok. Yet since this is a wishlist -> I'd prefer to stick with 'Pianos' . . .
PS: Maybe we vote for an option

Don't worry about the vote, my suggestion will never get up anyway.
I no longer have any confidence in my vote...
© PG Music Forums