PG Music Home
Posted By: J Taylor 2021 Update Problems Export Audio - 01/30/21 07:38 PM
I do not read anywhere in all of the updates that my problem has been fixed. My issue was with 2021 Update exporting a BIAB song to audio. Playback was perfect! But when I exported the completed song with frozen patches to WAV file, the program added 3 to 5 seconds of silence to the front end, then random instruments would stumble in. The only thing that resolved this issue was uninstalling 2021 and reinstalling 2020. Are there any plans to fix this?
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: 2021 Update Problems Export Audio - 01/30/21 08:30 PM
J Taylor,

Welcome to the forum and to Band-in-a-Box!

I don't think the problem you described has been reported by other users. I can say with certainty I have not experienced the issue.

Unfortunately, this section of the forum is for users to offer Band-in-a-Box feature suggestions so this post likely will not receive many views.

The forum does have a few sections devoted to users helping users. One section many users watch is the +++ Band-in-a-Box for Windows +++ forum section.

You mentioned you've reverted back to 2020 Band-in-a-Box, or BiaB for short. If you would like to try and resolve the issue I'm sure you will receive some helpful ideas in the forum section mentioned above.

If I may offer some thoughts. When you post an issue it is helpful to provide information about your computer and operating system. Report program version and build. In Band-in-a-Box (BiaB) you can navigate to Help > About to see the program version and build number. The current build is 818.
Posted By: MikeK Re: 2021 Update Problems Export Audio - 02/05/21 01:43 PM
https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=639611#Post639611

It's been discussed.
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: 2021 Update Problems Export Audio - 02/05/21 06:18 PM
Hey Mike, Thanks. I'm glad to see J Taylor moved the issue to the correct forum. Also that you have the same issue. While the issue is not resolved, there is a workaround. I'm glad you and him got the help needed to minimize the issue.
© PG Music Forums