PG Music Home
I use iReal Pro to create midi backing tracks on my iPhone. But I really with I could create MIDI like tracks using the much betterm wonderful BIAB interface, maybe with just the original styles?

Just sayin....
Jim,

I'm not understanding your wishlist item. My StylePicker shows 2,749 styles out of 8,525 styles are MIDI or MIDI SuperTracks. Most RealTracks have RealCharts which is MIDI based transcription. PG Music has offered a Look Ma More MIDI style pack a few times over the last couple of releases.

All the of the above can be exported from BiaB using the DropZone to export individual tracks or complete songs.

From what I can tell, iRealPro is available on the Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android platforms. Band-in-a-Box is not available on any mobile or tablet platform but is available on Windows and Mac computers. Are you requesting for Band-in-a-Box to be available on mobile and tablet platforms?
Are you requesting for Band-in-a-Box to be available on mobile and tablet platforms?

Yes. I'm requesting a smart phone and/or tablet app. I'm suggesting midi at its core so that it won't require too big a memory.

I want a BIAB app that I could use to quickly create files on my iPhone.
Jim,

Thank you for your response. Now I understand your wishlist suggestion much better.

PG Music previously tested the iOS and Android markets without much success. Perhaps the interest is there now; I wouldn't know. I do believe though that the music market is becoming segmented.
That does go way back. There was a remote transport control function, I think, and maybe that's even still working. I don't remember.

For a return to update the mobile app, +1
I wasn't a fan of the BIAB app (for iPhone, anyway). I'm wishing for a handy songwriting/jamming tool on my mobile device, for on the fly ideas, and then I can upgrade the song(s) to my laptop version. It wouldn't have all the features of the laptop version.

Frankly, I would think a mobile presence might be crucial to survival, at some time anyway. I do more and more of my work with my phone. I can do it while I babysit my granddaughters!

Note: I am a HUGE fan of BIAB!!!!
I used it until I decided making mp3s and placing them on my phone was easier.

I just used it for backing tracks - never development.

...Deb
© PG Music Forums