PG Music Home
1) Next to the 'normalize' button, give an option of what level to normalize it to: either radio boxes (-3, -6, -12. etc) or a fader where you can set the level arbitrarily. Have that for full mix and individual track bounce down.
2) When you select mixing down to individual tracks, have an option to not bother doing a full mix track as well. It's just a waste of time for people like me. I just throw it away, and it wastes time because it's the slowest track to mix down.
+1 The full mix track is obviously not needed if I am saving individual tracks. Make it default to not being generated when I choose individual tracks.
Originally Posted By: MovingAir
1) Next to the 'normalize' button, give an option of what level to normalize it to: either radio boxes (-3, -6, -12. etc) or a fader where you can set the level arbitrarily. Have that for full mix and individual track bounce down.
2) When you select mixing down to individual tracks, have an option to not bother doing a full mix track as well. It's just a waste of time for people like me. I just throw it away, and it wastes time because it's the slowest track to mix down.

+1
Also I would like an easier way to get to the normalize window.
Maybe a seperate button to the whole audio effect menu from the main track window.
It would save much work around..

I've gone ahead and passed this request along! Thanks so much for the feedback.
+1 on this this request.

For years, I have just thrown away the full mix file. When I click on the button for separate files/track, I just want the separate files. I don't want the full mix file.

Thanks
This request makes sense.

+1
+1
Yes! For not mixing full thing when render is set to individual tracks.
Definitely a good and easy to implement suggestion.
All good sensible comments above, and yes, I approve also.

+1
© PG Music Forums