PG Music Home
Posted By: DLS Three Things Please - 03/18/21 01:59 PM
Three fixes would be huge improvements for the way I use B in a B.
1. Fix the problem with how the notation font size gets reset when returning from lead sheet mode to notation window mode. In older versions, the notation font size would be reset to a fixed size 90% which is acceptable. In my 2020 version, the notation font size is reduced by some calculated function each time I go from notation to lead sheet and back to notation, and eventually it goes out of bounds so that I need to close and restart the program and then fix the notation font size setting. This may be related to my Windows 10 global custom setting for screen font size being set at 110%. This is a HUGE problem for me.
2. Fix the long-standing problem with how accidental flats and sharps are not displayed for notes in a current measure in the case where that note is in the previous measure with an accidental, and tied into the current measure. The accidental for the new note in the current measure will not display. We know B in a B is not primarily music notation software, but this is a basic and fundamental need.
3. Bring back the capability to export the songlist with details about form, key signature, style, tempo, and length. I remember when there was an "export to Excel" and then later an "export to csv" option. I miss this badly as a way to manage, organize, and use my songs.
Thank you.
Posted By: PeterGannon Re: Three Things Please - 03/18/21 11:02 PM
DLS,
Great ideas, thanks,
© PG Music Forums