PG Music Home
[RESOLVED]

This didn't seem to be a problem a couple updates ago, but now BIAB 2021 is not responding to Alt + Tab in Windows 10 (to scroll through your open windows).
Hmmmm....
I doubt that is a problem with the BiaB program itself. That is definitely only related to a Windows O/S function.

I tried here at it works for me (Windows 10, latest BiaB build).

Can you advise the exact steps? What you have running, minimized etc? Does it work for all other programs and only not for BiaB?

What happens if you press Windows Key and Tab? Does BiaB appear in the screen list and allow to select it?
Here is a short video showing the problem:

Example of Alt + Tab
OK, I completely misunderstood. The problem you are demonstrating is that you can Alt-Tab to BiaB OK, but after going to BiaB, you cannot then Alt-Tab to a different program.

Your video is extremely helpful, and I can see the problem. The DAW mode has been inadvertently selected. In DAW mode, BiaB is set to 'stay-on-top'.

Click this button and then see if this resolves. Please let us know how you go.

Attached picture 2021-05-16_22-52-50.jpg
The DAW Mode keeps the BIAB window on top. It also makes the window small, but if you then maximize it, you can get this problem.
I think we have asked before for the DAW mode indicator to be better highlighted when it is actuated. Perhaps a brighter color, even a flashing indicator. Many users (including me) have been caught with the "DAW mode experience".
Wow! Problem solved. THANK YOU!!!!
Oh yes. Trevor, I posted that in your thread to the developers this morning.

James, very good!
Excellent, James.

Perhaps consider to open your original post and mark is at 'Resolved' (there's a button for that). This can assist others who might experience the same problem.
© PG Music Forums