PG Music Home
WISH #4:FOR NEW PG USERS .
VIDEOS SHOWING PG PRODUCT SET UPS/SETTINGS WITH VARIOUS
DAWS AND WINDOWS AND VARIOUS ASIO USB SOUND DEVICES.

1. reason for this wish.
if one looks at new user posts on the pg forums , a LOT over a year are about settings involving biab/rb and windows and the daw they are useing. and problems people are haveing with various settings. this is not unique to pg as perusing any daw recording forum often there are many posts related to settings/setting up a recording rig etc etc THUS...
2. similarly to pg's series of vids showing biab working with various daws as a plug in i propose a new series of vids showing users new to pg products how to set up windows AND the settings in biab/realband AND settings in the control panel of the external usb audio device AND settings in their daw.
(eg cake/tools/cubase/reaper/mixcraft/studio 1 etc etc.)
3. now before someone crits me ; i DO realise there are a lot of daws and usb sound devices. but i'm suggesting , like the plug in vids maybe a limited few vids. maybe 5 dealing with the most popular external sound devices and daws etc.
I THINK ALSO IT SHOULD BE MADE CLEAR THAT A USER IS RECOMMENDED TO USE AN EXTERNAL LOW LATENCY USB SOUND DEVICE WITH ASIO DRIVERS ETC.

i hope this makes sense and i believe would cut down the number of posts on the forums of settings issues/resolving settings problems as well as calls to pg support.

best
oldmuso
ps and before someone says there are enough vids.
sorry but if that were the case there wouldnt be soo
many posts in the forums on set up/settings issues.
© PG Music Forums