PG Music Home
I usually bounce tracks to wav files and import into protools...
being able to bounce each drum part to a separate wave file would be fantastic !
Currently I have to bounce drums to a mid file, strip away other midi parts, import into drum instrument and mute and bounce Kick, Snare, etc. separately.
why not have drums on submixer and be able to mute/solo individual drum parts as part of your BIAB song AND mute/.solo parts for bounce to wav/aiff !
I use to be a fan of the idea but not so much anymore. PG Music has added MIDI transcriptions to almost all of the existing RealDrums. MIDI gives you the capability to enhance the drum mix as you desire.

There is an easy way to retrieve the drum MIDI. (Note: this assumes your RealDrums track has MIDI transcription; as I noted most do.)

Drag from the Drums radio button to the MID position in the Drop Zone. A MIDI file is created and stored in the bb\DragDrop folder.

Description: Using the Drop Zone
Attached picture Clipboard01.jpg
Adding to Jim's excellent advice I will add that drums are something that MIDI does extremely well. Plus you don't need to spend a lot of money as some of the free ones sound very good:

https://midination.com/vst/free-vst-plugins/free-drum-vst/
© PG Music Forums