PG Music Home
Posted By: swingbabymix commercial dance music style - 09/20/21 09:32 PM
Add some commercial dance music style, the drum is simple and powerful, and bass is more elastic and jumping.
Suitable for commercial dance music.
For example: commercial dance music, commercial electro, EDM, house, trace, techno, trap, Italy dance
In fact, now band in a box also has some dance music, but it feels different.
I think adding some commercial dance style
This can attract some young people.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: commercial dance music style - 09/21/21 09:08 AM
Originally Posted By: swingbabymix
Add some commercial dance music style, the drum is simple and powerful, and bass is more elastic and jumping.
Suitable for commercial dance music.
For example: commercial dance music, commercial electro, EDM, house, trace, techno, trap, Italy dance
In fact, now band in a box also has some dance music, but it feels different.
I think adding some commercial dance style
This can attract some young people.

Please consider adding this to the Styles and RealTracks Wishlist . It may get better exposure there.
Posted By: Keith44 Re: commercial dance music style - 09/22/21 04:03 AM
Please don't.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: commercial dance music style - 09/22/21 05:13 AM
Originally Posted By: Keith44
Please don't.

? I didn't follow ?
Posted By: Keith44 Re: commercial dance music style - 09/23/21 12:23 AM

Please consider adding this to the Styles and RealTracks Wishlist . It may get better exposure there. - Please Don't - That type of music is not what I am or likely to be interested in.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: commercial dance music style - 09/23/21 02:07 AM

Please consider adding this to the Styles and RealTracks Wishlist . It may get better exposure there. - Please Don't - That type of music is not what I am or likely to be interested in.

OK, I see. But that wouldn't mean that other styles that you are interested in would be removed or not updated, surely?
I would have guessed that these would just be additional styles.
Posted By: Keith44 Re: commercial dance music style - 09/23/21 11:05 PM
The way 'swingbabymix' is going who knows what will happen. At my age I just wish that PG music would get the program to a stage without all the problems it has. V2021 has had far to many problems. That is where they should concentrate, not extra styles and new modules to the program.

Keith
Posted By: justanoldmuso Re: commercial dance music style - 09/23/21 11:29 PM
SBmix.
my pg ultrapak includes all sorts of variety //styles//sounds that can be used in electronic music productions. so NO its not just the older music styles.
try this/.
1. open up real band.
2. layout chords of your song.
3. audition in stylepicker electronic music sryles.
4. save what you like .
5. load into rb traks your nexus and avenger plug ins..
and generate even more traks up to 48.ie sounds from nexus and avenger.

note please spend some time on this pg site where there are demos of pg styles.

i really dont understand why you feel limited.

best
om
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: commercial dance music style - 09/24/21 12:41 AM
The way 'swingbabymix' is going who knows what will happen. At my age I just wish that PG music would get the program to a stage without all the problems it has. V2021 has had far to many problems. That is where they should concentrate, not extra styles and new modules to the program.

Keith

Keith, I support your concern about fixing the issues as a priority 101%. Yes, there have been way too many issues, including items that used to work and became broken.
© PG Music Forums