PG Music Home
Title says it all smile
Almost...
I think it would be a good idea to even include names of Muted tracks, Legacy or Utility.
Thank you for considering.
I think it may depend on what PG Music decides to do with Utility Tracks, and how they might make those tracks act more like the legacy tracks.

But yes, good suggestion and +1 for something in this area.

A worthwhile addition, and hoping that Utility Tracks can embrace wider functionality than currently provided.

+1
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
A worthwhile addition, and hoping that Utility Tracks can embrace wider functionality than currently provided.

+1

What “Utility Tracks” ?
Originally Posted By: swingbabymix
What “Utility Tracks” ?

Additional tracks that can be used for Audio or MIDI. From the Help:
Utility Tracks
Band-in-a-Box has 16 editable Utility tracks, which can be used for audio and/or MIDI. You can generate RealTracks on the Utility tracks, where you can hear and edit the audio RealTracks, or view and edit the RealCharts MIDI. You can record audio or import an audio file to the Utility tracks to play, edit, or harmonize the audio. You can copy or move audio, MIDI, or both from other tracks to the Utility tracks. You can record MIDI or import a MIDI file to the Utility tracks for playback, notation display, or editing.

Note: If a Utility track contains both audio and MIDI, the audio is audible and the MIDI is only for display purposes (e.g., transcription of the audio). If a Utility track contains only MIDI, then the MIDI is audible.

Attached picture 2021-10-01_15-21-22.jpg
ok! thanks
Yes, Basically this request is a gentle reminder, that if Util. Tracks will gain functions that vast majority of users desires, to remember to add them to "Song Memo" smile

But also I would prefer the list to have muted tracks too... with "Muted" prefix.
And a bit more...

As of now, Util Tracks allow for custom mixer track naming. I think it will be useful to add these custom names to song memo too.
© PG Music Forums