PG Music Home
Posted By: paulpaul audition real tracks tempos - 11/19/21 02:07 AM
I would like the option to audition real tracks/real drums at different tempos whilst in their respective windows picker, the same as whats available in the style window picker.

Im aware that this can be done by soloing tracks in the style picker window but its a bit of a farce. in the style picker window instruments cant be filtered as in the real track picker.

Attached File
style picker.jpg  (7 downloads)
Posted By: MikeK Re: audition real tracks tempos - 11/19/21 09:52 AM
Reasonable request.

+1
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: audition real tracks tempos - 11/19/21 10:11 AM
<< ... the style picker window instruments cant be filtered as in the real track picker. >>

RealTrack and SuperMidi instruments can be filtered in the StylePicker Window.

Description: Instrument search from the StylePicker
Attached picture RT Instrument search in the StylePicker.png
Posted By: paulpaul Re: audition real tracks tempos - 11/19/21 01:57 PM
Charlie.
Thanks for answering and putting me right. blush

I was wrong about the filtering and in hindsight i shouldnt have mentioned it because i really just want to have a list of all real tracks in one go and just randomly try real tracks and mess with tempo.
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: audition real tracks tempos - 11/19/21 11:36 PM
No problem Paulpaul. I wasn't meaning to set you straight but just giving insight to a somewhat obscure feature. I use the RT search and artist name search to find similar instruments on most of my projects. I'm not sure how many know it's there but it's not discussed much and I figured there were others that have not come across it, so I posted my comment. Hope it's helpful for your projects.

Charlie
Posted By: MikeK Re: audition real tracks tempos - 11/20/21 11:08 PM
Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
... I figured there were others that have not come across it, so I posted my comment.

Charlie

I'm one of those... so, thank you Charlie smile
© PG Music Forums