PG Music Home
Posted By: swingbabymix update Chord setting - 02/23/22 09:10 AM
"rest only all except drum"

What I understand is that except for the drums, everything else is resting.
But what I want is exactly the opposite. Except for the drum break, everything else works.

-----------

BIAB has a sentence that confuses me. I thought it was my poor English. Through communication, I found that it is indeed the software itself that is not well written. After the PG staff saw it, let me post here to see how many people supported the revision, so I came here.
This is the original post.
https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=705387&gonew=1#UNREAD

----------

What if it was modified. I think the PG staff must be smarter than me. In short, it is enough to make the expression more clean and accurate.
Posted By: sixchannel Re: update Chord setting - 02/23/22 09:48 AM
+1.
Once you 'understand' the meaning of their wording though,you can apply it in the way PG say. That 'logic' then stays in your brain.
However I prefer to use F5 instead - mute/unmute by track.
Posted By: swingbabymix Re: update Chord setting - 02/23/22 10:22 AM
Originally Posted By: sixchannel
+1.
Once you 'understand' the meaning of their wording though,you can apply it in the way PG say. That 'logic' then stays in your brain.
However I prefer to use F5 instead - mute/unmute by track.

+1
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: update Chord setting - 02/23/22 05:41 PM
This feature requires an update to work on all 24 tracks of Band-in-a-Box. PG Music likely has changes planned to update the feature to work on all tracks.
© PG Music Forums