PG Music Home
When using the functions of TAG, Repeat..., the behavior of certain functions does not always correspond to what one might expect.

For example, the punch-in record doesn't go well with the TAG.
(And in my case, the cursor is positioned in an A region when I record, while the recording is finally made in a B region).

I know that people may object to me completely unfolding my grid (see recording in the DAW), and that's what I'm probably going to end up doing.
But this type of response does not seem very acceptable to me (if we deliver a feature it is not to say not to use it).

I don't understand why not all functions are compatible with TAGs, reapeat, etc.

With BIAB, when you go outside the basic standard path, the user experience can become quite unpleasant, and it does not improve over the versions.

I know life is a big race but it would be nice to finally take the time to stabilize the existing.
Repeats, Tags etc should all work as intended. Not requiring the user to unfold a song for such features to work correctly.

+1
I couldn't agree more.
It's about functions that have been introduced long ago, but along the way have gotten buggy. But were never corrected. There are other things like scrolling ahead in the lead sheet window, the use of accidentals, the conductor window not functioning properly and so on... the list of functions gets longer every year, but so does the list of features that don't work as they should.

+1
All features in BiaB should work properly so

+1

PS - I still think it is past time for a complete rewrite.
© PG Music Forums