PG Music Home
Posted By: MovingAir Ability to open in alternate monitor - 09/07/22 11:10 AM
After a nice discussion in another thread, I would like to suggest that BIAB be given the ability to set what window and what size it opens at, and retain that information next time it opens.

I run BIAB in my second monitor, with my DAW in my first monitor. However, every time I open BIAB, it opens in monitor one, and I have to drag it over to window two. It would be great if it could remember the window and size it gets closed at and reopen in that position next time it's used.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Ability to open in alternate monitor - 09/07/22 12:01 PM
I don't specifically use two monitors, but this is a very reasonable request, and if the system doesn't do it now, it should be modified so that this feature is remembered and used whenever two monitors are available.

+1
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Ability to open in alternate monitor - 09/07/22 12:24 PM
In that other thread, I recall it would work in DAW Plug-in Mode. However, as we well know, that has its own challenge.

So, +1
Posted By: MarioD Re: Ability to open in alternate monitor - 09/07/22 03:10 PM
I also do not have two monitors but I can see how this would be important to those that do so

+1
© PG Music Forums