PG Music Home
Posted By: dr_t Melody Influences Solo option in Mac version - 10/24/22 10:36 AM
"Melody Influences Solo" option (in the Soloist Dialog) is NOT available in the Mac version of BiaB, and I'd really like it to be.

This isn't the first significant feature that I've found is missing from the Mac version, despite the fact that the Mac version costs exactly the same as the Windows version frown

Could be that I'm looking in the wrong place for the option, but I really don't think so, having watched the Soloist Overview tutorial video.
Hi Dr_T.

Just in case you are not aware... this feature is for the MIDI soloist generator. It has no impact on Realtrack soloists nor, as far as I'm aware, MIDI Supertrack soloists. I used to use this feature before Realtracks came along. These days, though, I never use it.

Regards,
Noel
Your last paragraph is helpful. I remember another feature that we thought was absent from the Mac version but was just in a different place. I don’t use the Mac version anymore. Did you ask in the Mac forum if this feature is present?
© PG Music Forums