PG Music Home
Does anyone else find it annoying that the fields are always squashed up every time you go to the Real Tracks Picker, and you have to manually spread them out to read the contents ?

I asked the question on the Live Chat today and to my astonishment I was told that "that is the way it has been designed".

Why would it be designed like that ? What am I missing ?

My request is that this behaviour is changed so that all contents are visible when you open the Real Tracks Picker.
I'm guessing that there could be two reasons. One is that this dialog window was designed long ago when monitors were much smaller. The other is feature creep, where more information (for example, the Chart column for notation) has to appear. At least we can widen the columns that we need to see better, just like in a spreadsheet, and when I reopen BIAB, my column settings are preserved. If yours are not, then please identify whether you have a Mac or Windows version, and what year and build number of BIAB (Help, About).

Just to try to help clarify your request, what would you suggest as an improvement?
Thank you very much Matt - it works as you have described - I am on BIAB 2022, Windows, Build 926.

If the person on the Live Chat had told me what you told me, I wouldn't have wasted your time by posting this in the "Wishlist" section.

Regards
Glad to help. I’m just a fellow user so these are not official answers.

In general, I post in the main BIAB forum to find out if it’s a bug or just me not knowing something; then when the group confirms a need, I post here in the Wishlist forum. And if it’s a showstopper, a few of us who beta test can make sure the developers see a serious problem quickly.
© PG Music Forums