PG Music Home
Hello,
I'm really getting value out of the Woodshedding feature by which it increases the Tempo for each playthrough.

Is there a way to have BiaB also re-Generate the tune on each playthrough? This way, BiaB would help simulate the real-world by which a band never truly replays a tune exactly as before - while also increasing the tempo slightly on each playthrough.

Thank you!
David
BIAB 2023
I'm not aware that such a function currently exists. Not sure how if could be done in Real Time, but should be workable, as BiaB has the ability to generate future parts of a song while earlier parts are playing.

+1
I like that idea.

+1
Originally Posted By: AudioTrack
I'm not aware that such a function currently exists. Not sure how if could be done in Real Time, but should be workable, as BiaB has the ability to generate future parts of a song while earlier parts are playing.

+1

I agree

+1

Another potential way might be to select the number of times one wants to play through a song and have BiaB regenerate said amount prior to playing, then have BiaB slide in the next generation. I don't know if that is even possible but it is a thought.
... or we select the number of variations we want (say, 3) and it randomly picks from those three for each playthrough. Sometimes I want to loop through a chart up to 10 times having the tempo uptick by 1 for each playthrough - but I'd not need 10 variations to satisfy having some variety for each playthrough.
A good idea thanks. And nice to hear that you’re enjoying ‘woodshedding’
© PG Music Forums