PG Music Home
There is SO much to love about band in a box. But the #1 thing for me is the staff/support phone people. The phone staff that help me each time I get stuck. So instead of being like other company's that don't have phone support. I can actually reach out and talk to a real person. All the phone staff/support people have been kind, knowledgeable and happy to help me create music. With out them i would not be able to do what I do. I suffered my 2nd stroke 2023 June. then brain surgery in 2023. My 16th major surgery. Add to that dyslexia, so reading pages and pages of info to find answers is not a option for me and other with these health concerns. I would have given up by now, if Band and the Box was not the good company they are.

With SO many good features and updates in the 2024 version. I am going to be a busy lady writing music. The possibilities are amazing. Band and the Box also allows me to think out side the box. I usually write folk style music and this week Will helped me get out of my box and I am working on,,, a SOUL piece. So how COOL is that? If I can do this all of you can to. I have shared about Band in the Box with so many of my friends to encourage them too.

If I was in charge of a nation wide customer service rating service. I would vote Band in the Box, the best product for the money. And the best company/ with good staff/support people.

Thank you Band in the Box friends, I love and appreciate you.
Happy Valentines Day.
hugs and blessings, cheryl anne ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Very nice testimonial. Thanks for sharing your experiences using PG Music Support.
Magnificent declaration of love that I share.

This company is the most humane I have ever encountered.
What a delightful post, Cheryl Anne! Taking the time to express thoughts along those lines is a breath of fresh air in today's fast paced world.
Needless to say, Dr. Gannon infuses that spirit of kindness and dedication.
© PG Music Forums