PG Music Home
New Forum - My Favorite Things - Post about your Favorite Features in Band-in-a-Box and RealBand.

This forum is an area to discuss your favourite features in Band-in-a-Box and RealBand. What feature do you use the most, and why?

Note: If you start a new thread, you should focus on a feature that hasn't yet been covered in another thread. For example, if someone has already started a thread about printing lead sheets, you should continue that thread rather than starting a new one.
Posted By: keltie Re: New Forum - My Favorite Things - Info - 06/04/23 06:39 PM
How are you all.I use real band 2023 for my daw.I find that i get the best results with the asio driver engaged . Does anybody else use real band and if they do tell what you do to get the best recording .I just record guitar thanks Rob!
Originally Posted By: keltie
How are you all.I use real band 2023 for my daw.I find that i get the best results with the asio driver engaged . Does anybody else use real band and if they do tell what you do to get the best recording .I just record guitar thanks Rob!
You’ll do better with this question in the RealBand Forum. Try here: https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=33&page=1
Posted By: rayc Re: New Forum - My Favorite Things - Info - 06/04/23 11:24 PM
Thanks Andrew,
The features I use most often are RealDrums and the Chord Chart in the VST within Reaper.
The former is a mile easier, & better, than programming while the latter makes tracking much, much easier for a person like me who writes frequently but rarely actually learns a song.
Yes, I use BIAB to write, I like using the FORM dialogue to experiment with structure &I use B3 RTs often but RD + Chord Chart are part of 95% of my finished songs.
© PG Music Forums