PG Music Home
Posted By: lambada Huge number of Realtracks. - 08/31/16 11:31 PM
Last night I was surfing through the Blues and Country Realtracks selecting Favourites for future examination and seeing if there were any nice stab type / spacious Horn tracks floating around. Anyway, bearing in mind that they can all be mixed and matched it brought home to me the vast choice of Realtracks available for our entertainment. cool That's probably my favourite thing. grin
Posted By: jford Re: Huge number of Realtracks. - 09/01/16 01:31 PM
I remember when there were only three RealTracks. We've come a long way.
Posted By: Pauline - PG Music Re: Huge number of Realtracks. - 09/03/16 03:07 PM
Hi lambada!

I agree! I work at PG Music and am also a user of Band-in-a-Box and while working on some original music a few nights ago I was thinking something very similar. I created a tune and got to hear it in so many different styles! A favorite thing for sure! smile

Pauline
PG Music Team
Posted By: Don Gaynor Re: Huge number of Realtracks. - 09/03/16 03:50 PM
Originally Posted By: Pauline - PG Music
Hi lambada!

I agree! I work at PG Music and am also a user of Band-in-a-Box and while working on some original music a few nights ago I was thinking something very similar. I created a tune and got to hear it in so many different styles! A favorite thing for sure! smile

Pauline
PG Music Team

Pauline,

You 'backstage" folks like you, Callie, Cat, Charlie, Tobin, Andrew, et al, don't get the thanks (or Canuck equivalent) that you deserve from we users. Callie simply astounds me with all she accomplishes for me and other users. Also, your Support Staff is unparalleled anywhere. Keep up the excellent work with kudos from all of us. Don't think it goes unnoticed or unappreciated.
Posted By: Callie - PG Music Re: Huge number of Realtracks. - 09/07/16 06:15 PM
Thank you Don! I always enjoy the back-and-forth you and I have! smile
Posted By: Pauline - PG Music Re: Huge number of Realtracks. - 09/10/16 09:27 PM
Hi Don,

Thanks for the kind words! So great to hear! smile

Pauline
PG Music Team
Posted By: colly Re: Huge number of Realtracks. - 09/10/16 09:32 PM
Pauline

Just wondering do you guys get a discount working for this company.

curios.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Huge number of Realtracks. - 09/11/16 02:08 AM
Yes, the huge number of RealTracks has been an enormous undertaking, and so absolutely beneficial to users.
Posted By: Pauline - PG Music Re: Huge number of Realtracks. - 09/17/16 01:41 PM
Hi Colly,

We do! One among the many great perks working for PG Music!

Pauline
PG Music Team
Posted By: Don Gaynor Re: Huge number of Realtracks. - 09/17/16 02:00 PM
Originally Posted By: Pauline - PG Music
Hi Colly,

We do! One among the many great perks working for PG Music!

Pauline
PG Music Team

Just rubbing shoulders with the genius of Dr. Gannon is a super perk that we all envy, Pauline.

Donny
© PG Music Forums