PG Music Home
I'm a hobby songwriter.

Since I first bought BIAB in 2006, it's rare that a day goes by that I do not sit down and work with BIAB to create and refine songs.

I find that being able to select a style in any genre and then loading in the chord progression for the demo provides an excellent starting place for beginning a song. After that, all I need to do is to generate the tracks and modify the chord progression to suit.

When it comes to writing songs, I can't imagine any better software out there on the market. BIAB is brilliant!
Originally Posted By: Noel96
When it comes to writing songs, I can't imagine any better software out there on the market. BIAB is brilliant!

Well Noel, you certainly hit the nail on the head, fair and square. I'm not aware of anything that comes close.
Trev
This is a great "favourite thing," Noel. And as a strident believer in Thomas Edison's edict "Genius is 1% inspiration, 99% perspiration," I love the sound of your song-a-day habit!
Good observation. One of the comments pros often give me is that my songs, all composed within BIAB, cross genres. I might have a French romantic-era melody, Cuban rhythms, and Brazilian chord changes. But it works. The only way I know that is by using BIAB to prototype it.
© PG Music Forums