PG Music Home
Posted By: Island Soul The Wide Variety of Real Tracks - 04/03/17 10:15 AM
I started out giging a few years ago and I would made all my tracks by either using Pro Tools to take some of the sheet music my I got from steel band class or songs I got from my teacher. Then my teacher told me about Band in a Box, so I got BIAB 2014 Mega Pak, and soon learned about Real Tracks. Real recordings of real musicians playing real instruments? No Way! So, I bought a few and then discovered the Audiophile edition of Band in a Box and got the 2015 version and was blown away by how great it was. Not only did I own every Real Track, I also had them in .WAV file, which as a aduio professional is a huge plus for me. Having tons of Real Tracks means that I can make my own styles or use almost any style BIAB has installed. Also, one of my favorite things about the Real Tracks are the diverse basic Real Tracks. These tracks are the ones that are not assigned to a genre but more to a pattern, likie the electric guitar strumming, eelectric guitar open, electric guitar barre, piano, held, drum pop basic(ok, this one is an exception), bass acoustic held, bassic bowed held etc.

I may have talked about this before, I really enjoy having the backing tracks even though they are not to create with the intent to be made for any song, but for a stylistic approach.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: The Wide Variety of Real Tracks - 04/11/17 08:12 AM
Well, you nailed it fair and square on the head.

The product (especially in its fullest form) offers an outstanding and astounding versatile range of music.

Nothing comes close.
Posted By: Island Soul Re: The Wide Variety of Real Tracks - 04/14/17 01:55 PM
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Well, you nailed it fair and square on the head.

The product (especially in its fullest form) offers an outstanding and astounding versatile range of music.

Nothing comes close.

I know, and I hope it stay a hidden gem in the music world because I don't to give our trade secrets away and I want to keep the great support alive.
© PG Music Forums