PG Music Home
Posted By: jcspro40 The Style Demos..... - 04/22/17 12:15 PM
Since I do not connect my studio system to the net, even for updates (if I can not download it, the system does not get updated) I really appreciated the ability to go thru & demo most all the styles using the included .wma files. smile

I look forward to the day when ALL the styles have a demo included so an Internet connection is not needed to audition them. grin

This makes it quick to find just the right track to use in my songs. I mainly use BB to augment my original tracks, so this feature makes my life much easier. wink cool
Posted By: MarioD Re: The Style Demos..... - 04/22/17 12:52 PM
I do believe they are available for DL. Although this is an old thread it does point you to the DLs:

http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=281774

I think they are up to date but you may want to contact PGMusic first to verify.
Posted By: massichat Re: The Style Demos..... - 02/15/18 05:54 PM
If it is not available, the pre-made track is downloaded automatically once and and we can save it on disk.

Me on the other hand, I would like the opposite now, I do not like the fact that when we click on Space Bar in Style Picker, Biab downloads or plays by default the real pre-made track, I would like can choose the default action and can decide that Space Bar = play MIDI track.
© PG Music Forums