PG Music Home
Posted By: jazzsax Jukebox - 09/08/17 03:09 PM
I play and sing live solo performances 2-3 time a per week. The jukebox allows me to create folders of songs for each performance. I put numbers in front of each title to create performance order. (1.,2.,3. Etc.). I select it to pause between songs until there is midi input via the computer space bar.
If there two performances on the same day, I create a second folder of selected songs as the venue requires.
At home, to keep my "chops" I choose the entire folder of hundreds of tunes and play in the jukebox random mode.
Posted By: Dzjang Re: Jukebox - 09/15/17 01:46 AM
+1
Using the jukebox set to "random" is a great way to practice repertoire!
If you just want to practice the melodies, you can even choose to have it play only one chorus. Great feature, I use it daily.
Also have folders called "all chords, all keys" with all the modes in one key, but transposed twelve times. Randomly playing within that folder makes you practice all modes in all keys in no particular order. Same with the "stella in twelve keys"-folder or blues or rhythm cha,ges in all keys...
Posted By: lambada Re: Jukebox - 09/17/17 02:53 AM
Good idea
Posted By: DEddy Re: Jukebox - 12/12/17 10:39 PM
I use Jukebox every day to play RT Demo folders. Made a Wish to be able to select multiple folders.
© PG Music Forums