PG Music Home
Posted By: Icelander BBox just saved my Christmas! - 12/25/17 02:16 PM
After a "series of unfortunate events" this month (a kitchen fire and burglary among the 'highlights'), I was facing a rather lacklustre prospects on the xmas presents front this year smirk

- Band-in-a-Box to the rescue!! laugh

This nifty device "assisted" me in whipping out enough material for a brand new cd for everyone, in less than two days - Problem solved! cool
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: BBox just saved my Christmas! - 12/25/17 04:17 PM
Merry Christmas Eddie!

A CD worth of audio material in two days. Hopefully you'll post some of the songs for us to listen to.

I hope 2018 will bring you less drama and excitement.

Now, enjoy Jolabokaflod.
Posted By: Icelander Re: BBox just saved my Christmas! - 12/26/17 09:50 PM
Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
A CD worth of audio material in two days.
Ehrm, well... ok, reading back what I wrote I can see how you would come to that conclusion, but in truth it wasn't quite that impressive. What I meant to convey was that BBx helped me get "enough" material, as in added to pre-existing work. Sorry to burst that bubble for ya smirk

I shall nonetheless be submitting the new songs on here in near future, of course. Stay tuned - and happy holidays to you all cool
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: BBox just saved my Christmas! - 12/26/17 11:37 PM
May your 2018 be a little less stressful and trouble free than 2017.
Posted By: Icelander Re: BBox just saved my Christmas! - 12/27/17 12:48 AM
No need to iterate that one, my friend, but I appreciate the sentiment smile
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: BBox just saved my Christmas! - 12/29/17 05:55 AM
To reiterate on Jim's comment, I would also like to share the sentiment: "I hope 2018 will bring you less drama and excitement."
Posted By: Icelander Re: BBox just saved my Christmas! - 12/29/17 02:35 PM
Well, I'm fine with excitement grin
Posted By: lambada Re: BBox just saved my Christmas! - 01/02/18 10:18 PM
Icelander, sorry to hear you've been through the wars and that Xmas was nearly ruined.
Posted By: Icelander Re: BBox just saved my Christmas! - 01/03/18 03:18 PM
You know, that honestly wasn't supposed to be the focal point to my post here crazy
© PG Music Forums