PG Music Home
Posted By: Peters Garage My favourite thing about BIAB - 11/24/21 06:48 AM
I never played in a band, I never had other musicians to jam with or try out ideas - most of this comes to life in BIAB. Also it gives me loads of practice and experience becoming better with my instruments.
My song writing would be nowhere near where I am at the moment without BIAB.

BIAB is a reliable set of bandmates that shows up on time, and to some extend play pretty much what you expect - only thing missing out on BIAB is the social part of drinking beer and acting silly while bonding and exchanging great ideas and plans that might come to life :-)
Posted By: sslechta Re: My favourite thing about BIAB - 11/24/21 11:49 AM
Originally Posted By: Peters Garage
Only thing missing out on BIAB is the social part of drinking beer and acting silly while bonding and exchanging great ideas and plans that might come to life :-)

That should be available in BIAB 2022.... wink
Posted By: MarioD Re: My favourite thing about BIAB - 11/24/21 01:50 PM

BIAB is a reliable set of bandmates that shows up on time, and to some extend play pretty much what you expect - only thing missing out on BIAB is the social part of drinking beer and acting silly while bonding and exchanging great ideas and plans that might come to life :-)

I do drink beer. The problem I have is when I get drunk the whole damn band gets drunk grin grin
Posted By: Peters Garage Re: My favourite thing about BIAB - 11/25/21 05:18 AM
Originally Posted By: MarioD

I do drink beer. The problem I have is when I get drunk the whole damn band gets drunk grin grin

that's hardly a problem :-)
Posted By: Planobilly Re: My favourite thing about BIAB - 11/27/21 04:27 PM
The best part of BIAB for me is the forum. The second best is to try to play along with the zillion different styles.

Billy
Posted By: Peters Garage Re: My favourite thing about BIAB - 12/05/21 04:23 PM
The forum is such an interesting place with a lot of good people
Posted By: Thomson_J Re: My favourite thing about BIAB - 01/31/22 03:33 AM
The forum is such an interesting place with a lot of good people

That's true!
© PG Music Forums