PG Music Home
Posted By: Icelander Question for Cubase "Studio 4" users - 08/30/16 03:58 PM
I'm trying to figure out (lost my user manual ages ago) how to make imported (or recorded) audio track sync to the tempo changes along with midi tracks. Anyone?
Well....

I know nothing of Cubase but maybe this link will help until someone who's in the know chimes in with a specific response:

http://www.steinberg.net/index.php?id=downloads_cs4&L=1

Good luck....
Posted By: gibson Re: Question for Cubase "Studio 4" users - 08/31/16 12:13 AM
Eddie,

Cubase 4 Operation Manual
This may help, it's from the Steinberg ftp site
Posted By: Icelander Re: Question for Cubase "Studio 4" users - 08/31/16 12:52 PM
I was really hoping for just a simple, straight up answer, rather than having to rummage through inline manuals & documentations, with tiresome switcheroos between text & app. But thank you for these links, nonetheless, they at least brought me to some videos which I'll be having a look at... until some fellow Cubase user on here stumbles upon this thread with the 'straight up' answer smile
Perhaps you should ask this in the Cubase Users forum. Chances are better that you will find people familiar with the program's intricacies there than here.
Posted By: Icelander Re: Question for Cubase "Studio 4" users - 09/01/16 02:12 PM
You'd think so, sure, but I'm discovering that this forum here is a good chunk of "in a league of its own" when it comes to user activity and interaction smile

Case in point: I'm already learning a good deal from the videos I found after following up on links I got here.
Posted By: Pipeline Re: Question for Cubase "Studio 4" users - 09/01/16 10:58 PM
See if this helps:

http://www.soundonsound.com/techniques/tempo-maps-pre-recorded-audio
Well h..e..double L.... search Youtube. You can find how to do anything on that site.
Posted By: Icelander Re: Question for Cubase "Studio 4" users - 09/02/16 08:22 PM
Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
Well h..e..double L.... search Youtube. You can find how to do anything on that site.
Originally Posted By: Icelander
...they at least brought me to some videos which I'll be having a look at...
wink
Posted By: Icelander Re: Question for Cubase "Studio 4" users - 09/02/16 08:24 PM
Originally Posted By: Pipeline
See if this helps:
===
These look very promising, thank you cool
© PG Music Forums