PG Music Home
Posted By: furry New problem...Plug in dialog window - 01/24/18 09:58 AM
Ok here's another problem just crept up on me yesterday.
The plug in dialogue window disappears every time I minimise it. Before it would always sit in the bottom left waiting to be expanded again, now I have to exit & restart biab every time.
Ideas anyone ?
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: New problem...Plug in dialog window - 01/24/18 10:28 AM
Are you running BIAB As Administrator?
Posted By: furry Re: New problem...Plug in dialog window - 01/24/18 11:15 AM
AHHHH Never thought of that
Posted By: furry Re: New problem...Plug in dialog window - 01/24/18 11:19 AM
Ran as admin, same issue
Posted By: sslechta Re: New problem...Plug in dialog window - 01/24/18 01:20 PM
When you minimize it, it may be doing so off the side of the screen where you cannot see it.

Have you changed screen resolution or connected different monitors on your system lately?

You may need to switch back temporarily to drag the minimized window more toward the middle of your screen.
Posted By: furry Re: New problem...Plug in dialog window - 01/24/18 01:26 PM
No, just had to re-install windows on Monday.
Posted By: jazzmammal Re: New problem...Plug in dialog window - 01/25/18 05:45 AM
Graham, that's not answering Steve's question. You do that a lot here. Someone asks a question or makes a suggestion and you just blow right past it. Reformatting and reinstalling Win 10 could have changed your screen resolution.

Bob
Posted By: furry Re: New problem...Plug in dialog window - 01/25/18 09:25 AM
Sorry Bob, I am a sod for doing that.... My screen resolution is the same as it was. Anyhoo I re-installed biab and everything seems hunky dory again.

Thanks to everyone for the advice
© PG Music Forums