PG Music Home
Posted By: w Mac Band-in-a-Box 2018 authorizations - 08/08/18 01:33 PM
On my main iMac desk top with USB drives I have different Mac Operating Systems installed as well as a couple of other computers I use that have Mac Band-in-a-Box Audiophile 2018 installed.

I have run into a situation whereby when I launch Mac 2018 Band it tells me that it will be running in trial mode. When I try to register with the serial number I have it gets blocked.

How many authorizations are allowed ?
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Mac Band-in-a-Box 2018 authorizations - 08/08/18 02:16 PM
I've read in the forum the magic number is three (3) with the stipulation that you can only run the program one one computer at a time. For example you could have it on your work computer, home computer or a laptop you use on business trips. Obviously, in that situation you would have access to one computer at a time.

PG Music employees have also stated if you need more authorization keys contact them, explain the situation and they can provide you with additional authorization keys.
Posted By: w Re: Mac Band-in-a-Box 2018 authorizations - 08/08/18 04:42 PM
Jim,

thanks for your response and the information.
Hi W,

I just checked, and your 2018 serial number still has activations left. What exactly does it say when you try to activate? If you provide the exact words of the message you see, we'll know how to fix it. smile

Thanks
Kent
PG Music
© PG Music Forums