PG Music Home
Posted By: beatmaster Sampletank 3 instruments - 08/06/19 06:48 AM
Anyone know any good links for third party sampletank instruments to add to my already sampletank 3 library, I have googled but not coming up with anything at all any help appreciated.

Thanks
Posted By: Larry Kehl Re: Sampletank 3 instruments - 08/06/19 04:22 PM
Haven't seen any for ST3 except what IK sells, ditto 4

But the older ST2 add ins are here under sounds for Smpletank 2(I had all of these for ST2) You can use in ST3 but you need to import as legacy and you'll have to decide if/when/where "extra" sounds, from these eSoundz ST2 libraries/sounds, would come in handy or be worth the money- I won't rate them

https://esoundz.com/landingpages/ikmultimedia.php

Larry
Posted By: beatmaster Re: Sampletank 3 instruments - 08/06/19 07:04 PM
Ok Thanks Larry appreciate That.
Posted By: Paj Re: Sampletank 3 instruments - 08/06/19 08:20 PM
(Here, I removed a link to a probable pirate site)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY ORIGINAL MESSAGE, BELOW:

Lucky you---they're having a sale. Over two dozen expansions for $5 each ("All Sonic Reality libraries require any edition IK Multimedia's SampleTank version 2.5 or later for Mac/PC"). Good timing!
https://esoundz.com/landingpages/sampletank.php

It's where I loaded up on ST stuff.

Paj
8^)

BTW---the 17-library Gold Bundle makes little sense at $249 since it looks like you can purchase the same 17 libraries separately for a total of $85. Likewise for the same-priced Studiophonik Bundle---you could separately purchase all twenty-six $5 expansions and all four Studiophonic expansions and pay less than the cost of either bundle. Beyond this bit of nonsense, eSoundz has been a good site to deal with in my experience.

Good luck,
Paj
8^)

P.S.: eSoundz may still have some other ST libraries other than the Sonic Reality libraries. I actually did Google and find a site or two that was selling stuff really cheap---too cheap, in fact. As soon as I saw one of their products was an "unlocked version" I removed the link from this posting. I know eSoundz is a legit site.

Posted By: beatmaster Re: Sampletank 3 instruments - 08/07/19 05:24 PM
Thanks guys just what I was looking for, I bought one and have managed to import it no problems ..off to shop some more.
Posted By: Paj Re: Sampletank 3 instruments - 08/24/19 03:48 AM
Another site you might want to keep your eye on is Homegrown Sounds. They have four ST2 libraries, three of which have 4800 or more patches in the ST2 parent-child format, which may not easily/fully convert to ST3 when imported---but they do play in the free version of ST2, which can co-exist with ST3. There's some info about this on the Homegrown Sounds website.

https://hgsounds.com/product-category/sampletank/

They do have sales and their $20 Group Buys are epic, especially if you use the full version of Kontakt (I'm still working my way through all the stuff I got in their first group buy from two years ago). They do have a mailing list.

Paj
8^)
© PG Music Forums